The John Boos EUB4S72SL-2D four-compartment sink has individual bowls to soak, wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes. Constructed of stainless steel, the sink can withstand the wear and tear of daily use. 13-inch drainboards on the unit have a stamped, ribbed design that keeps dishes from moving, and the marine edge prevents water from spilling over the front and sides. The John Boos EUB4S72SL-2D four-compartment sink includes a faucet that is mounted in the deck and a 10-inch spout.
- 4 compartments offer separate spaces for soaking, washing, rinsing, and sanitizing
- (2) 13-in. stamped and ribbed drainboards restrict dish movement
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to rust, scratches, and scuffs
- Supported by tubular legs with adjustable bullet feet
- TIG-welded areas are polished for a smooth surface
- Marine edge prevents water from spilling over the sides and front
- Faucet mounts on 4-in. center holes in the deck
- Water comes out of the 10-in. spout
- Bowl dimensions: 10 in. L x 14 in. W x 10 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 18 in. W x 321⁄2 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Not sure what kind of sink unit you need? Take a look at our sinks buyers' guide for more information.
Slim-Line Underbar Sink Unit, 4-compartment, 72"W x 18"D x 32-1/2"H overall size, (4) 10"W x 14" front-to-back x 10" deep compartments, 13" ribbed drainboards on left & right, 3"H backsplash, (2) sets of splash mount faucet holes with 4" centers, includes faucet (PBF-W2-10LF), raised marine edge on front & sides, stainless steel apron on front & sides, includes 1-1/2" drains & overflow stand pipes (PB-OVF-BS), 18/300 stainless steel construction, stainless steel legs & side bracing, adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF, (weights are subject to additional packaging)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EUB4S72SL-2D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Drainboard Location||Both Sides|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|
|Specialty Options||Under Bar|
|Overall Length (in)||72|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||10|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||14|