The John Boos EUB3S60-2D bar sink has a drainboard on both sides of the unit that holds dirty and clean dishes. To prevent dishes from slipping, the boards are stamped and ribbed. The unit has three 10-inch-deep sink compartments for washing, rinsing, and sanitizing. A marine edge around the front and sides prevents water from falling on the floor and creating a hazardous work area. Constructed of stainless steel, the sink resists dents, scratching, and corrosion. The John Boos EUB3S60-2D bar sink has TIG-welded areas smoothed to match the rest of the unit and a faucet with a 10-inch spout.
- Constructed of rust-resistant, durable stainless steel
- 3 fabricated bowls can wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes
- 13-in. left and right drainboards are stamped and ribbed to prevent glasses from slipping
- Marine edge on the sides and front protect the floor from water spills
- Exposed welds are smoothed to blend in with the rest of the exterior
- Plastic bullet feet can be adjusted on uneven surfaces
- Faucet is mounted on (2) 4-in. center holes
- 10-in. spout comes on the faucet
- Bowl dimensions: 10 in. L x 14 in. W x 10 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 21 in. W x 321⁄2 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Want to learn more about commercial sinks? Take a look at our sinks buyers' guide.
Underbar Sink Unit, 3-compartment, 60"W x 21"D x 32-1/2"H overall size, (3) 10"W x 14" front-to-back x 10" deep compartments, (2) 13" left & right ribbed drainboards, 3"H backsplash, (1) set of deck mount faucet holes with 4" centers, includes faucet (PBF-4-D-10), raised marine edge on front & sides, stainless steel apron on front & sides, includes 1-1/2" drains & overflow stand pipes (PB-OVF-BS), 18/300 stainless steel construction, stainless steel legs & side bracing, adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation (weights are subject to additional packaging)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EUB3S60-2D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet