The John Boos EPT6R5-3060GSK-L prep table comes with a 20-inch-by-16-inch-by-12-inch sink bowl on the left side of the unit. It can be used as a hand washing station or as an area to clean vegetables before they are cut, sliced, or processed. The work top has been TIG welded for strength, and its welded areas are polished for an even appearance. With a galvanized steel base, the bottom of the unit is heavy duty. Its undershelf is adjustable to accommodate various supplies and equipment. Uneven surfaces are no issue with the adjustable bullet feet. The John Boos EPT6R5-3060GSK-L prep table comes with a 5-inch riser on the rear to keep liquids and debris from splashing onto the wall.
- Sink is located on the left side of the unit
- Stainless steel work top is heavy duty to withstand repeated use
- Galvanized base is sturdy and has an adjustable, 551⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in. undershelf for various equipment
- 5-in. riser with turndown on the back of the unit keeps liquids from getting on walls
- Stainless steel construction has a satin finish that creates a professional appearance
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edge has a 90-degree bend that helps it line up with other tables
- Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven surfaces
- Deck-mount faucet is on 4-in. centers and has a 10-in. swing spout
- TIG-welded top is heavy duty and polished for a uniform look
- Structure is provided by the tubular legs
- Bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 16 in. W x 12 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Not sure what kind of table you're looking for? Take a look at our work table and equipment stand buyers' guide to find additional information.
Prep table with galvanized undershelf, sink bowl, 16 gauge 300 series stainless steel, 4" deck mount faucet and 10" spout. Sink Size: 16" x 20" x 12", left hand. 60" x 30" overall
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EPT6R5-3060GSK-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet