The John Boos EFT8-3018 riser top filler table is designed to fill the space between equipment and other tables. Small equipment can sit on this unit, and it can also be used to prevent crumbs and other debris from falling between equipment and tables. Durability is provided by the stainless steel construction and its galvanized base. Since the top is TIG welded, it is heavy duty and polished for a uniform look. Uneven surfaces are no issue with the 1-inch adjustable bullet feet. The John Boos EFT8-3018 riser top filler table is reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel that runs the length of the unit.
- Satin finish creates a professional appearance
- Constructed of stainless steel for resistance to scratches, dents, and corrosion
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise produced
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel runs the length of the table for reinforcement
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edge makes it easy to push against other tables
- Galvanized steel base has an adjustable shelf for holding various equipment
- 1-in. plastic bullet feet adjust to level on uneven floors
- TIG-welded top is polished to match other welded areas
- Ships knocked down and assembles easily
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. L x 18 in. W x 343⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Stallion 5" riser top filler table with 1.5" turn up and adjustable undershelf, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel. Stallion edge both faces, straight turndown on sides, galvanized legs and plastic bullet feet. 30" x 18
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EFT8-3018 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet