The John Boos EES8-3048 equipment stand is ideal for holding mixers, slicers, and other prep equipment. Since the undershelf is adjustable, various kinds of equipment can sit on it. This unit has a heavy duty TIG-welded top and MIG-welded base. Adjustable bullet feet keep the unit stable on uneven surfaces. A 1⁄2-inch-tall edge on the back and sides prevent food and liquids from falling in the floor. The John Boos EES8-3048 equipment stand is made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Made of stainless steel to resist corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Prep equipment is supported on the top since it is TIG welded
- Uniform appearance is provided by the welded areas being smoothed down
- MIG-welded base is heavy duty
- Liquids and food debris are kept on the tabletop with the 11⁄2-in. turned-up edges
- Undershelf is adjustable to accommodate different kinds of equipment
- Plastic bullet feet keep the unit stable
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 251⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
The work tables buyers' guide has even more in-depth information on equipment stands.
Equipment Stand, open base, 48"L x 30"W x 24"H, 18/430 stainless steel top with 1-1/2" turned up edge on back & both sides, galvanized legs & adjustable undershelf, plastic bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EES8-3048 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|