The John Boos EES8-3036 equipment stand is made of stainless steel for ease of cleaning and durability. Its top is TIG welded for strength, while its base is MIG welded for stability. Bullet feet keep the unit level on uneven surfaces. Since the shelf is adjustable, different types of equipment can be stored on it when not being used. With the heavy-duty top, the John Boos EES8-3036 equipment stand is able to accommodate mixers, slicers, and other food prep equipment.
- Durable and easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- TIG-welded top is heavy duty to support mixers, slicers, and other equipment
- Polishes exposed weld areas create a smooth finish
- Base is MIG welded for stability
- Back and sides have a 11⁄2-in. turned-up edge to prevent messes from spilling onto the floor
- Equipment, supplies, and more can be stored on the adjustable undershelf
- Sturdiness is provided by the plastic bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 30 in. W x 251⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
More information about equipment stands can be found in our work tables buyers' guide.
Equipment Stand, open base, 36"L x 30"W x 24"H, 18/430 stainless steel top with 1-1/2" turned up edge on back & both sides, galvanized legs & adjustable undershelf, plastic bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EES8-3036 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet