The John Boos EDTS8-S30-R26 soiled dishtable has a drainboard on the left and a sink bowl on the right. The drainboard can be used to set dirty dishes before they go in the sink or set on it to dry after being washed. Its 18 gauge, 300 series stainless steel construction makes the table resistant to corrosion and heavy duty for commercial use. Exterior corners have a bullnose design for safety and cleaning. A 10-inch backsplash keeps water from getting on the wall. The John Boos EDTS8-S30-R26 soiled dishtable has a satin finish that gives the unit a pleasing aesthetic.
- 18 gauge, 300 series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Satin finish creates a pleasing aesthetic
- 10-in. tall, boxed backsplash has a 2-in. return and 0.75-in. turned down rear lip
- Splashes are kept from getting on the wall with the backsplash
- Exterior corners are bullnosed to help reduce the risk of injury and keep them clean
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. galvanized legs are sturdy
- 1-in. bullet feet are adjustable for uneven surfaces
- TIG welded for smooth surfaces
- Drainboard is for dirty dishes to sit on until washed
- Sink on the right side of the unit
- Bowl measures 16 in. x 20 in. x 8 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. L x 26 in. W x 441⁄16 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
E-Series soiled dishtable, right hand, with 18 gauge 300 series stainless steel, galvanized legs and plastic bullet feet. Bowl size: 20" x 20" x 8", 26" wide overall
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EDTS8-S30-R26 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Work Table|