The John Boos EDSC8-1860 enclosed work table is made of easy-to-clean stainless steel to resist corrosion, scratches, and dents. Its top is durable since it has been TIG welded for a uniform look. It can be used as an area to prep food, fill cups with beverages, or as a storage space for supplies. A fixed middle shelf in the base adds extra space for storing various items. The John Boos EDSC8-1860 dish cabinet stays steady with its adjustable bullet feet.
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean and heavy duty
- Smooth appearance is provided by the TIG-welded top
- Top can be used for food prep, drink stations, and other applications
- Product, supplies, dishes, and more can sit on the middle shelf
- Damage is resisted by the enclosed design
- Adjustable bullet feet provide stability
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 18 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
Our work tables buyers' guide flushes out the benefits and features of different types of work tables.
Dish Cabinet, open base, 60"W x 18"D x 35-1/2"H, 18/300 stainless steel construction, fixed mid-shelf, stainless steel legs, gussets & feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EDSC8-1860 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Product||Enclosed Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|