The John Boos EDSC8-1548 enclosed work table is made of stainless steel for strength and resistance to scratches and dents. Its top has been TIG welded for strength and polished down for a uniform look. A middle shelf comes on this unit to hold additional dishes, supplies, and more. With its enclosed design, dishes are kept safe from damage, contaminants, and dust. Since the John Boos EDSC8-1548 dish cabinet is heavy duty, small equipment or supplies can be set on the TIG-welded top.
- Heavy duty and resistant to dents, scratches, and corrosion with its stainless steel construction
- Top has been TIG welded for a uniform look
- Middle shelf adds more storage space
- Enclosed on all but 1 side to protect contents from damage, contaminants, and dust
- Equipment or supplies can be set on the top
- Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 15 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
If you're not sure what kind of work table you need, check out our work tables buyers' guide where we break down various kinds and their uses.
Dish Cabinet, open base, 48"W x 15"D x 35"H, fixed mid-shelf, 18/300 stainless steel construction, stainless steel legs, gussets & feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EDSC8-1548 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Product||Enclosed Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|