The John Boos E3S8-24-14T24 E-series three-compartment sink is perfect for hand washing dishes since it comes with three bowls and two drainboards. Its bowls have specially designed bottoms that drain water towards the 31⁄2-inch, die-stamped openings. Coved corners in the bowls facilitate cleaning since food particles cannot get trapped easily. To create an organized washing system, dirty dishes can sit on one side of the unit, while clean dishes can dry on the other.
Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, the unit can withstand repeated use in commercial settings. It resists scratches and dents and is easy to clean. A 10-inch-tall backsplash prevents liquids from getting on walls and other equipment. There are two sets of 1-inch holes where faucets can be installed in the splash. The exterior corners on the John Boos E3S8-24-14T24 E-series three-compartment sink have a bull-nose design to prevent injury. The stainless steel legs provide structure and stability.
- Ideal for wash, rinse, and sanitize method of cleaning dishes with its 3-bowl design
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- 3⁄4-in. radius corners are coved to prevent trapping of food debris
- Bowl bottoms are designed to drain water properly in a 31⁄2-in.-dia. die-stamped opening
- (2) 24-in. drainboards can hold clean and dirty dishes
- 10-in.-high backsplash keeps liquids from reaching walls
- 2-in. return sits at a 45-degree angle
- 1-in. tile edge enables the unit to sit flush against walls
- 2 sets of 1-in. faucet holes are punched in the backsplash for a splash-mount faucet (sold separately)
- Bull-nose exterior corners create a safe edge
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs provide stability
- TIG-welded top has been polished to match other welded surfaces
- Bowl dimensions: 24 in. L x 24 in. W x 14 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 120 in. L x 291⁄2 in. W x 433⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
For additional information on commercial sink units, take a look at our sink unit buyers' guide.
E-Series Compartment Sink, (3) 24"W x 24" front-to-back x 14" deep compartments, (2) 24" drainboards, 10"H boxed backsplash with 2" return to wall at 45° & 1" tile edge, corners coved at 3/4" radius, bottom of bowl drain to 3-1/2" dia. die stamped opening, (2) sets of faucet holes, 18/300 stainless steel, 1-5/8" OD galvanized legs & gussets, adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos E3S8-24-14T24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Drainboard Location||Both Sides|
|Backsplash Height (in)||10"|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||300 Series|
|Overall Length (in)||120|
|Sink Length (in)||24|
|Sink Width (in)||24|
|Sink Depth (in)||14|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|