The John Boos E3S8-18-12T18 three-compartment sink has a damage and corrosion-resistant stainless steel top with coved corners to ease cleanup. Its three compartments provide separate bowls to wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes, while the bottoms are formed to properly drain water. An 18-inch drainboard on either side of the bowls offers space for holding dirty dishes before washing and draining clean dishes after sanitizing. All of the exterior corners are bullnosed to give them a safe, rounded edge. Its 10-inch-tall, boxed backsplash helps keep spills contained and has cavities to accept water faucets that are sold separately. A 1-inch tile edge facilitates installation next to walls. The galvanized steel base and legs are sturdy, and its adjustable bullet feet ensure the John Boos E3S8-18-12T18 three-compartment sink can be installed evenly on most non-level surfaces.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant stainless steel top
- 3 compartments for washing, rinsing, and sanitizing dishes
- Compartments have formed bottoms to facilitate draining
- 18-in. drainboards on both sides for holding dishes before or after washing
- 10-in., boxed backsplash contains spills
- Backsplash has 1-in. holes for a faucet (faucet sold separately)
- Polished, exposed welds match the area around them
- Coved corners simplify cleaning
- Bullnosed external corners remove sharp points
- Sleek, professional satin finish
- Long-lasting galvanized steel legs and base
- Adjustable plastic bullet feet enable installation on non-level ground
- 1-in. tile edge eases setup directly against the wall
- Bowl dimensions: 18 in. L x 18 in. W x 12 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 90 in. L x 231⁄2 in. W x 433⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Want to learn more about commercial sinks? Visit our sink buyers' guide for in-depth information on the different types and features.
E-Series Compartment Sink, (3) 18"W x 18" front-to-back x 12" deep compartments, (2) 18" drainboards, 10"H boxed backsplash with 2" return to wall at 45° & 1" tile edge, corners coved at 3/4" radius, bottom of bowl drain to 3-1/2" dia. die stamped opening, (1) set of faucet holes, 18/300 stainless steel, 1-5/8" OD galvanized legs & gussets, adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos E3S8-18-12T18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Drainboard Location||Both Sides|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||300 Series|
|Overall Length (in)||90|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||18|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||18|