The John Boos E3S8-15-14T15 three-compartment sink enables the operator to use separate compartments to wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes. All three of the bowls measure 14 inches deep and have formed bottoms for proper draining. Dirty dishes can be kept on one of the 15-inch drainboards, while clean dishes can be left to drain on the other end. Its 10-inch-high boxed backsplash keeps water contained, while the top is constructed of heavy-duty 18-gauge stainless steel to resist corrosion and simplify cleaning. Cleanup is eased since there are coved vertical and horizontal corners, and the exterior corners are bullnosed to remove unsafe sharp edges. Exposed welds are polished so they match the adjacent area. It has a durable base and legs constructed of galvanized steel, and the legs have plastic bullet feet that adjust for setup on non-level floors. The John Boos E3S8-15-14T15 three-compartment sink can be installed against walls with its 1-inch tile edge.
- Top is made of long-lasting stainless steel to ease cleaning and resist corrosion
- 3 sink bowls enable washing, rinsing, and sanitizing to be done in separate compartments
- 15-in. left drainboard can be used to hold soiled dishes
- 15-in. right drainboard can be used to air dry clean dishes
- Formed bowl bottoms draw water toward the drain opening
- Boxed backsplash is 10 in. tall to keep water from spilling onto walls and surrounding areas
- 1-in. holes for a splash-mounted faucet (faucet sold separately)
- Installs against the wall with the 1-in. tile edge
- Bullnose design on the exterior corners eliminates dangerous sharp edges
- Interior corners are coved to ease cleanup
- Polished welds match the surrounding surfaces
- Satin finish provides a sleek appearance
- Sturdy galvanized steel base and legs with plastic bullet feet
- Bowl dimensions: 15 in. L x 15 in. W x 14 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 75 in. L x 201⁄2 in. W x 433⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Check out our sink buyers' guide for more in-depth information on commercial sinks.
E-Series Compartment Sink, (3) 15" x 15" x 14" deep compartments, (2) 15" drainboards, 10"H boxed backsplash with 2" return to wall at 45° & 1" tile edge, corners coved at 3/4" radius, bottom of bowl drain to 3-1/2" dia. die stamped opening, (1) set of faucet holes, 18/300 stainless steel, 1-5/8" OD galvanized legs & gussets, adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos E3S8-15-14T15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Drainboard Location||Both Sides|
|Backsplash Height (in)||10|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||300|
|Overall Length (in)||75|
|Sink Length (in)||15|
|Sink Width (in)||15|
|Sink Depth (in)||14|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|