The John Boos DT3B18244-2D24R dish table has three compartments, ideal for pre-rinsing and soaking dishes before washing them in a warewasher. Drainboards on either side of the unit provide ample space for placing dirty dishes, while a 10-inch-high backsplash helps to contain messes. There are holes in the backsplash for installing a faucet, which is sold separately. Constructed of stainless steel, the unit is heavy duty, and its coved corners facilitate cleaning. Legs are placed directly below the bowls, adding structural strength. Exposed welds on the John Boos DT3B18244-2D24R dishtable are polished to match adjacent surfaces, giving it a smooth look.
- 16-ga. stainless steel is corrosion resistant and strong for heavy use
- 3 sink compartments provide a place to soak and pre-rinse dishes
- Compartment bottoms are formed to properly drain liquids
- Backsplash prevents messes from soaking the wall or floor
- 2 faucet cavities in the backsplash (faucet sold separately)
- Left and right drainboards for holding soiled dishes before washing
- Stainless steel legs directly below the bowls reinforce the structure while providing extra strength
- Exterior corners have a bullnose design to remove sharp edges, reducing injury risks
- Coved corners prevent food from getting trapped
- Polished welds blend with the adjacent surface
- Smooth satin finish assists cleaning
- Bowl dimensions: 18 in. L x 24 in. W x 14 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 1031⁄2 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄16 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Read more about dishtables in ourdishtable buyers' guide.
Clean dishtables pot sink "B-Series" with 16 gauge 300 series stainless steel construction, 3 rack slides with storage basket, (2) 24-in drainboards, (3) Sink, stainless steel legs and bracing front to back. Bowl Size: 18" x 24" x 14", right hand drain board, overall 30" x 103
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos DT3B18244-2D24R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet