The John Boos ABPR-1820-ZN pan rack is constructed of aluminum with MIG welding and bolted cross rails for structural strength. To hold tall products like muffins, the rack has a capacity of 20 pans with 3-inch spaces between the slides. Movement is simplified by the 5-inch swivel casters, and the John Boos ABPR-1820-ZN pan rack has a nesting design to fit with similar racks when it is not being used.
- 20-pan capacity
- Accepts pans from the front
- 3-in. spacing between each slide accommodates tall products
- Nesting design fits into similar racks to save space
- MIG-welded aluminum construction is heavy duty for high-volume use
- Cross rails provide additional strength
- 5-in. swivel casters for transportation
- Overall dimensions: 26 in. L x 201⁄2 in. W x 71 in. H
- NSF certified
Looking for more on pan racks? Check out our storage racks article for additional information.
Bun Pan Rack, mobile, nesting, (20) pan capacity, 3" spacing, front loading, 20-1/2"W x 26"D x 69"H, 1" square tube frame, 5" non-locking swivel casters, 6063 aluminum construction, welded set up
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ABPR-1820-ZN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||End Load|
|Number of Levels||20|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|