The Imperial IFS-50-OP is an open-pot, floor mounted fryer with a 50 pound fry pot capacity. The stainless steel fry pot is easy to clean and the open-pot design allows for no obstructions in the interior. This model has a large cold zone with a deep-sloping bottom that captures and keeps sediment out of the fry zone, reducing unpleasant taste transfer. A 1-1/4 inch full port drain valve empties the fryer quickly. The control panel is protected from high temperatures by a full heat shield.
- 50-lb. fry pot oil capacity
- 4 propane (LP) burners with a 140,000 BTU per burner heat output
- 14-in. x 14-in. frying area
- Snap action 200 degrees F to 400 degrees F thermostat with millivolt temperature control circuit
- Full heat shield around control panel protects electronics from high temperatures
- Open pot fryer design is easy to clean with no obstructions in the fry pot
- Large cold zone prevents sediment from carbonizing in the fry zone, reducing taste transfer and prolonging oil life
- Fine mesh crumb screen
- 1-1/4 in. full port drain valve empties fryer oil quickly
- 2 large, nickel-plated fry baskets with heat-resistant vinyl coated handles are included
- Stainless steel front, door, sides, basket hanger, and fry pot allow for easy cleaning
- 100% safety shut-off valve with high temperature limit control for user safety
- Overall Dimensions: 15-1/2 in. W x 30-1/2 in. D x 45-3/4 in. H
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed
Fryer, LP gas, open pot, 50lb. fat capacity, 14" x 14" frying top, snap action thermostat with millivolt temperature control circuit, stainless steel frypot, stainless steel front and sides, 140,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Imperial IFS-50-OP LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||140,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|