The Insinger COMMANDER 18-6H high-temp door-type dishwasher can clean (65) 20-inch-by-20-inch racks in an hour. Each rack uses 0.72 gallon of water, and a RackAware™ Automatic Sensing System ensures there is a rack in place before the cycle begins. When the tank is full of water, it automatically starts heating. Digital indicators provide a temperature readout for the wash and rinse cycles. 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans and a 60-quart mixing bowl fit in the unit through the easy-glide doors. The door’s safety switch protects operators when the Insinger COMMANDER 18-6H high-temp door-type dishwasher is running. Its front panel, frame, legs, and feet are made of stainless steel, adding strength and corrosion resistance.
- Can wash (65) 20-in. x 20-in. racks per hr.
- Uses 0.72 gal. of water per rack
- RackAware Automatic Rack Sensing System only begins a cycle when a rack is present
- Digital temperature indicators provide a readout for wash and rinse cycles
- 2-min. extended wash cycle
- Accommodates 18-in. x 26-in. pans and 60-qt. mixing bowls
- Easy-glide doors with a safety switch
- Stainless steel front panel, frame, legs, and feet resist rust and provide strength
- Top-mounted control panel
- Removable pump-section strainer
- 6.4-gal. tank
- Tank heat automatically operates when the water tank is full
- Front-mount tank can be accessed for cleaning
- Low-water protection
- Manifold brush facilitates cleaning the spray manifolds
- Field-convertible from straight-through design to corner
- SureFire® Start-Up and Check-Out service
- 21.9 A, 5 kW, 2 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 29 in. W x 245⁄16 in. D x 761⁄2 in. H
- ETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
The door-type dishwashers buyers' guide provides in-depth information on dishmachines.
Commander Dishwasher, Door Type, high temperature, fully automatic, no booster, straight-thru design (field convertible to corner), extra high, approximately (65) racks/hour capacity, stainless steel frame, legs & feet, electric immersion or steam injector tank heat, RackAware™ rack sensing system, 2 HP wash motor, NSF, ETL, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Insinger COMMANDER 18-6H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||65|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Cavity Height (in)||21|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Specialty Options||Free Startup Service|
|Specialty Options||Corner Convertible|
|Specialty Options||Elevated Panel Control|
|Compatible Booster Heaters||042-C62081, 042-C62083, 042-C62401, 042-C62403, 042-C64803, 042-C122081, 042-C122083, 042-C122401, 042-C122403, 042-C124803|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|