This ice maker from Manitowoc Ice is part of the NEO™ Series with a production capacity of 193 pounds daily and a 90 pound bin capacity. This ice maker has internal components that can be removed without tools and are constructed with AlphaSan® antimicrobial to extend the time between cleanings. This ice maker has intelligent diagnostics that will stay illuminated with a red light if a technician is required for repair.
- NEO™ Series
- Replaces QY-210A
- Foodzone is sealed and has removable internal components that are built with AlphaSan® antimicrobial (distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, and drain tube)
- Bridge thickness of ice is adjustable with controlled batch production
- .42 HP compressor
- Ice scoop and scoop holder included
- DuraTech™ clear coat on aluminum alloy exterior
- Controls for power, delay, and clean functions
- Indicators for full bin and service
- Front breathing design
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5.5 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 26-in. W x 28-in. D x 38-1/2 in. H
- cETLus, cULus, CSA, and CE Listed; AHRI, NSF, ISO:2008, and ENERGY STAR Certified
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
- Removable components have thumbscrews for tool-free maintenance
- Dishwasher-safe air filter removes without tools
- For access to internal components, the bin slides forward and does not need to be emptied
- Cleaning guide is on page 15 in the user manual
Intelligent Operation and Diagnostics
- To pause operation during slow periods, delay function halts production for either 4, 12, or 24-hr. periods
- Full bin indicator with blue illumination
- Clean cycle can be initiated to descale and sanitize the unit and can be paused at any time
- Service indicator will flash when the unit finds a problem and will remain solid if a service technician is required
NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self contained, 26"W x 28"D x 38-1/2"H, up to 225-lb. approximately/24hrs, 80 lbs ice storage capacity, electronic controls, half dice size cubes, NSF, cETLus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice UY-0240A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||225 lbs|
|Also Known As||UY-0240A, QY-0214A, BY0154A, GY0154A, AY0104A|
|Ice Style||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Bin Capacity||80 lbs|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
Manitowoc Ice UY-0240A Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Ice lover said...
"We had an undercounter Manitowoc small commercial Icemaker in our home for eight years. we had to have it worked on a couple times this summer so..."
"We had an undercounter Manitowoc small commercial Icemaker in our home for eight years. we had to have it worked on a couple times this summer so decided to replace it. We have two of these, one at our home and one at our ranch house. The one at the ranch has completely stopped working at least twice in its first year. Had to take it to a repair center miles away. Twice. We weren't at the ranch when it stopped working so i don't know what the issue was. The other one has been in our home for less than a month. A huge, thick sheet of ice forms that won't dislodge causing the very loud fan to cycle off and on every 15 or 20 seconds until it thaws enough to drop. I am hoping Manitowoc will replace it under warranty. This model is twice as loud as the one we had for eight years that had few or no issues. Zero stars!!!!!!"