This Manitowoc undercounter ice maker is part of the NEO™ series and includes an easy-to-read touch pad with 'Power', 'Delay', and 'Clean' buttons as well as 'Full Bin' and 'Service' lights. The ice maker's bin holds 80 pounds of ice and is fully removable for access to refrigeration components for cleaning and maintenance. The unit's exterior is made of corrosion-resistant DuraTech™, and the condenser is cupronickel to prevent damage from hard water.
- Produces up to 188-lbs. of ice in 24-hrs.
- Bin holds 80-lbs. of ice
- Ice cubes are 1-1/8 in. W x 1-1/8 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- DuraTech™ exterior resists corrosion and can be easily wiped clean
- Water trough, distribution tube, and damper door can each be removed from the foodzone for cleaning
- Cupronickel condenser components prevent corrosion from hard water
- Bin is removable for access to refrigeration components for cleaning and maintenance
- Air filter is mounted on the front of unit and can be removed without tools for easy routine cleaning
- Angled door for convenient access to ice bin
- Touch pad includes 'Power', 'Delay', and 'Clean' buttons and is mounted next to bin door for easy operation
- 'Full Bin' and 'Service' lights
- Front-breathing design allows ice maker to be installed in tight spaces and next to other equipment
- Overall Dimensions: 26-in. W x 28-in. D x 38-1/2 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5.5 A, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug included
- cETLus, cULus, and CE Listed; ISO 9001:2008, AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified.
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
- Removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door are for deep cleaning
- Front-mounted air filter is removable without tools for routine cleaning and replacement
- Ice bin slides forward and away from the rest of the unit for access to refrigeration components
- Hold 'Clean' for 3-sec. to start cleaning cycle
NEO Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self contained, 188-lb. production/24hrs, up to 90 lbs ice storage capacity, electronic controls, regular size cubes, NSF, cETLus, CE, ENERGY STAR, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice UR-0190A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr Production||188 lbs|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|