The Neo™ Series under-counter ice machine from Manitowoc Ice is water-cooled, requiring a constant flow of water through the system during operation, which can significantly increase utility costs if it's not connected to a recirculating system. It is only recommended for locations with high ambient temperatures that are unable to use remotely-cooled units. This ice maker produces up to 271 pounds of ice each day with a storage capacity of 100 pounds. The front-mounted indicator panel has back-lit controls, and a pause setting can be used to stop ice machine production during slower periods when less ice is needed.
- Replaces QD0273W
- Water-cooled system
- Produces dice-style ice cubes 7/8-in. square
- Makes up to 271-lbs. of ice per 24-hr. period
- NEO ice makers use 10% less energy and 25% less water than other comparable ice makers and reduce operating costs
- Bin capacity of 100-lbs.
- Indicator panel with buttons for: full bin, power, delay, clean, and service
- Ice production can be delayed by 4, 12, or 24-hr. using the Pause function
- Angled ice door allows easy access when scooping ice
- Storage bin slides off for access to the refrigeration components mounted behind it
- Sealed food-zone has a removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for easy cleaning
- Cupra-Nickel condenser protects against corrosive water elements
- AlphaSan® is used within the ice machine to slow antimicrobial growth
- Vents are at the front of the unit rather than the sides or back, allowing the unit to be placed in confined spaces
- Air filter can be removed without tools and washed in a dishwasher
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-ft. power cord
- Total Dimensions: 30-in. W x 28-in. D x 38-1/2 in. H (includes legs)
- California Low Lead Qualified; cULus and CE Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and NSF Certified
Intelligent and Convenient Design
- Full Bin button illuminates when ice storage bin reaches full capacity for at-a-glance monitoring of ice levels
- Easy-access buttons are mounted on the front near the top of unit
- Comfortable grip ice scoop can be placed in holders on either side of the bin
Saves Money and Maintenance Time
- Service button illuminates to alert the user to potential service and maintenance issues
- AlphaSan® plastic, removable components in the foodzone can be cleaned easily
- Pause button can be pressed to halt ice production when ice is no longer needed for the day, preventing unnecessary usage and energy consumption
NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self contained, 30"W x 28"D x 38-1/2"H, production capacity up to 271 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (250 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), 100 lb ice storage capacity, electronic controls, dice size cubes, NSF, cETLus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice UD-0310W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Manitowoc Ice UD-0310W Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We use this machine in a drive thru coffee shop and have had nothing but problems. 4 service calls before the 3 year warranty was up. Had to re..."
"We use this machine in a drive thru coffee shop and have had nothing but problems. 4 service calls before the 3 year warranty was up. Had to replace the pump twice. We are replacing it before the warranty is up, just can't afford to have it down for the service time."