Guests can fill their coolers, bag and other large containers full of ice with Manitowoc's SFA-291 floor model cube ice dispenser. Also a water dispenser with a built-in water valve, the unit accepts containers up to 10-1/2 inches to fill. It also features a DuraTech™ exterior to resist corrosion, and resists dirt and fingerprints with a clear-coat stainless finish. A rocking chute dispense mechanism helps reduce spillage with a fast on and off activation.
- Fills large containers up to 10-1/2 in. tall
- 180-lb. storage capacity
- Accepts 30-in.-wide Manitowoc cube and half cube heads
- Accepts 22-in.-wide Manitowoc cube and half cube heads ONLY when used with adapter kit and baffle (sold separately)
- DuraTech™ exterior resists corrosion
- Stainless steel finish with clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt
- Built-in agitator guarantees efficient dispensing
- Rocking chute mechanism helps reduce spillage with quick on and off activation
- Oversized drain pan catches large ice overflow
- Dispenser door easily removed to gain access to ice
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-in. power cord included
- Contact customer service for additional voltage options
- Overall dimensions: 30-in. W x 32-in. D x 60-1/2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Vending Ice Dispenser with Built-In Water Valve, push button, floor model, 30"W x 32"D x 60-1/2"H, AHRI certified 180-lb capacity, designed for dice or half dice ice type, fills containers up to 11" high, stainless steel exterior with vinyl trim, accepts 22" or 30" dice or half dice machines, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice SFA-291 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SFA-291, QFA291, FSA291, MDB290|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||180 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||180-239 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|