Manitowoc's SFA-191 floor model cube ice dispenser is designed to help fill containers up to 10-1/2 inches tall. This unit, which also has a built-in water valve for dispensing water, features a DuraTech™ exterior to resist corrosion and resists dirt and fingerprints with a clear-coat stainless finish. It also features a rocking chute dispense mechanism that helps to reduce spillage with a fast on and off activation, keeping the product intact. A built-in agitator guarantees the ice will be dispensed efficiently.
- Accepts up to 10-1/2 in. container
- 120-lb. storage capacity
- Accepts 22-in. wide ice machine head
- DuraTech™ exterior resists corrosion and its clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt
- Built-in agitator guarantees efficient dispensing
- Dispenser door easily removed to gain access to ice
- Rocking chute mechanism helps reduce spillage with quick on and off activation
- Oversized drain pan catches large ice overflow
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-in. power cord included
- Contact customer service for additional voltage options
- Overall dimensions: 22-in. W x 31-1/2 in. D x 54-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Vending Ice Dispenser with Built-In Water Valve, push button, floor model, 22"W x 31-3/16"D x 54"H, AHRI certified 120-lb capacity, designed for dice or half dice ice type, fills containers up to 10-1/2" high, stainless steel exterior with vinyl trim, accepts 22" dice or half dice machines, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice SFA-191 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SFA191|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||120 lbs|
|Capacity Range||1-59 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|