The Manitowoc RNS-0609W 161 nugget ice machine head can produce up to 613 pounds of soft, chewable ice each day. It has a stainless steel exterior that is durable for commercial use and resists corrosion and damage. The condenser is self-contained, and the unit uses a water-cooled system. The ice machine head can be paired with any Servend beverage dispenser or with a compatible ice bin, which are sold separately. Manitowoc recommends using the B-320 or B-420 ice bins.
Nugget ice is perfect for any soft drink, smoothie, cold therapy, or dispensing needs. This type of ice has a 90 percent ice content, which makes it ideal for nearly every beverage type since it does not dilute the liquid. The Manitowoc RNS-0609W 161 nugget ice machine head makes less noise than other ice machine types since ice is continuously made instead of requiring a harvest cycle.
- Produces up to 613 lbs. of ice in each 24-hour cycle
- Nugget ice has a 90 percent ice-to-water ratio
- Nugget ice is ideal for beverages, smoothies, dispensing, or cold therapy
- Can be used with any Servend beverage dispenser
- Operates more quietly since no harvest cycle is required
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resistant to corrosion and damage
- Averages 5,200 BTU per hour
- Water-cooled system
- Self-contained condenser
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Ice bin must be purchased separately. Pairs with the B-320 and B-420 ice bins.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.4 A, 4.67 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 23.63 in. D x 26 in. H
- cETLus, UL, and CE listed; NSF certified
Ice Maker, nugget style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 23-5/8"D x 26"H, production capacity up to 613 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (508 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel exterior, R404A, 1 HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice RNS-0609W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||613 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Warranty||3-yrs. Parts, 2-yrs. Labor; 5-yrs. Parts Compressor|