The Manitowoc RNS-0608A nugget ice machine head has an air-cooled condenser. To keep temperatures cool, R-404A refrigerant is used. High-load capacity bearings are used since they are very reliable. The ice storage bin is sold separately, but some recommended ones are the Manitowoc B-320 ice bin and B-420 ice bin. Over a 24-hour period, the Manitowoc RNS-0608A nugget ice machine head produces up to 613 pounds of ice. Nugget ice is ideal for mixed drinks, smoothies, and cold therapy. It is also good for dispensing along with sodas, so this head can be used with any 22-inch Servend dispenser.
- Nugget ice is perfect for mixed drinks, dispensing, smoothies, and cold therapy
- Produces up to 613 lbs. of ice every 24 hours
- Can be used with any 22-in. Servend beverage and ice dispenser
- Continuous production results in quiet operation since there are no harvest cycles
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Air cooled condensing unit
- Air is taken in at the front and released at the rear and sides
- High-load capacity bearings are reliable
- Ice storage bin is sold separately
- Recommended bins are B-320 ice bin and B-420 ice bin
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 8.2 A, 6.36 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 23.63 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL, CE, and cETLus listed; NSF certified
Ice Maker, nugget style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 23-5/8"D x 26"H, production capacity up to 591 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (451 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel exterior, R404A, 1 HP, NSF, cULus, CE, cETLus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice RNS-0608A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||591 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|