The Manitowoc RNS-0308A 161 nugget ice machine head can produce as much as 315 pounds of ice each day. It is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. It comes with an air-cooled motor that uses less water than a water-cooled machine, which may lower utility costs, and a self-contained condenser. To create a streamlined drink station, this head goes well with any Servend beverage dispenser. If you need a larger storage bin or do not require a dispenser, Manitowoc recommends pairing the ice machine head with the B-320 and B-420 ice bins.
Because of its 90 percent ice-to-water ratio, nugget ice will hardly dilute whatever drink it is served with and is a popular choice for customers who enjoy chewing their ice. It is commonly used with sodas and drink machines, smoothies, frozen cocktails, and cold therapy. Since this nugget ice machine head constantly makes ice instead of requiring a harvest time, it offers a lower noise level while operating. The Manitowoc RNS-0308A 161 nugget ice machine head uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures.
- Nugget ice machine head
- Produces up to 315 lbs. of ice daily
- Nugget ice is ideal for sodas, blended beverages, and cold therapy
- Drink dilution is minimal with nugget ice since it has a 90 percent ice-to-water ratio
- Pairs with any Servend beverage dispenser
- Ice bin is sold separately. Recommended for use with B-320 and B-420 ice bins.
- Continuously produces ice, creating less noise
- Stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant and durable for commercial use
- Nugget ice may measure 3⁄8 in. to 1⁄2 in.
- Air-cooled motor uses less water than a water-cooled machine
- Condenser is self contained
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.8 A, 1⁄2 HP, 8.2 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 23.63 in. D x 26 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, and CE listed
Ice Maker, nugget-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 23-39/64"D x 26"H, up to 315-lb approximately/24 hours, stainless steel finish, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice RNS-0308A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||315 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|