The Manitowoc Ice RNF-0320A ice machine head produces nugget ice with an 85 percent ice-to-water ratio; this makes the ice soft and chewable. In 24 hours, the unit can make 308 pounds of ice. Its condenser is air cooled, taking air in the back and dispersing it out the sides. R404A refrigerant is used to keep water cold, and the evaporator is designed for strength in high-volume applications. The stainless steel finish adds durability and corrosion resistance.
- 308-lb. ice production capacity
- 236-lb. AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- Nugget ice has a soft, chewable texture with an 85 percent ice-to-water ratio
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Takes air in the back and out the sides
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Evaporator is designed for durability
- High-load bearings are reliable, requiring no maintenance
- Stainless steel finish is strong and rust resistant
- Ambient temperature range: 50-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range: 37-90 degrees F
- Incoming water pressure range: 14-80 PSI
- CE approved; cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22 in. W x 23.63 in. D x 26 in. H
- 12.8 A, 6.88 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
You can read more about ice machine heads and their features in our ice machine article.
Ice Maker, nugget-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 23-5/8"D x 26"H, production capacity up to 308 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (236 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, 1/2 HP, R-404A, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice RNF-0320A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||308 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Warranty||3-yrs. Parts, 2-yrs. Labor; 5-yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||300-899 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|