The Manitowoc RF-2300W 263 flake ice machine head can produce up to 2,608 pounds of ice daily. This style of ice is perfect for healthcare when you are needing cold therapy; it is also ideal for grocery stores or other establishments that want to have a seafood or produce display or a salad bar. The condenser in this machine head is cooled with water. Heavy-load capacity bearings are very reliable, and the condenser is self-contained. The ice bins for storage are sold separately, but the Manitowoc F-1300 ice bin and F-1650 ice bin will fit with the Manitowoc RF-2300W 263 flake ice machine head.
- Produces up to 2,608 lbs. of ice every 24 hours
- Flake ice is ideal for produce and seafood displays, salad bars, and cold therapy in healthcare
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- Water-cooled condensing unit
- Heavy-load capacity bearings are reliable
- Condenser is self-contained
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Ice bin is sold separately
- Pairs with F-1300 ice bin and F-1650 ice bin
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 HP, 3.63 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 36.77 in. W x 26.92 in. D x 27.56 in. H
- cETLus, ETL Sanitation, and CE listed
Ice Maker, flake-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 36-49/64"W x 26-59/64"D x 27-9/19"H, up to 2409-lb approximately/24 hours, stainless steel finish, 208-230v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice RF-2300W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet