Replacing QF-0406A, this Manitowoc undercounter ice maker has an ice storage capacity of 120 pounds and produces up to 329 pounds of flake-style ice per day. A easy-access door on the front of the ice maker slides up and out of the way for simple dispensing of ice. The ice maker's flake ice is soft and chewable, and can be used for food presentation, drink preparation, or preservation and transportation of fresh items.
- Replaces QF-0406A
- Undercounter unit with bin capacity of 120-lbs.
- Makes up to 329-lbs. ice daily
- Produces flake-style ice suitable for food and beverage presentation, preservation, and scooping into drinks
- Ice storage capacity of 120-lbs.
- Built from stainless steel
- Easy access door can be slid up and out of the way when scooping ice
- Adjustable legs: 4-1/2 in. - 6-in. H
- 208 - 230 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 29.06-in. W x 27.17-in. D x 40.16-in. H
- cETLus, ETL Sanitation, and CE Listed; NSF/ANSI and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- 73% ice-to-water ratio means that ice is soft and chewable, and forms around items to stop them from bruising or spilling
- Increased surface area of the flake shape makes items cool quickly
- Ice can be hand-scooped for drinks and food, used in displays, or for preservation of fresh, perishable items
- High-load capacity bearings add increase durability and reliability
- Stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion and damage
Ice Maker with Bin, flake-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 120 lb bin storage capacity, 329-lb production/24-hours, stainless steel finish, 6" bin legs, ENERGY STAR, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice RF-0399A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||QF-0406A|
|24 Hr Production||329 lbs|