This flake-style ice maker from Manitowoc produces up to 329 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period and the built-in bin stores 88 pounds. The ice maker's cabinet is made of corrosion-resistant and easy-to-clean stainless steel. The flaker’s compact design makes it ideal for installation underneath bars and countertops, and the bin access door slides up and out of the way for convenient access.
- Air-cooled refrigeration system
- Flake-style ice – has a 73% ice to water ratio and is suitable in presentation applications
- Low-profile design fits under bars and counters
- Produces up to 329-lbs. of ice in 24-hr.
- High-capacity ball bearings withstand the strain of high-volume production
- Stores 88-lbs. of ice in built-in bin
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel cabinet
- Door slides up and out of the way for easy access to ice bin
- Includes ice scoop
- CFC-free R-404A refrigerant
- Legs are adjustable from 4-1/2 in. to 6-in.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12.8 A, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 29.06-in. W x 27.17-in. D x 33.52-in. H (without legs)
- ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, cULus, and CE Listed; NSF, ANSI, and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Low-profile Undercounter Design
- Bin access door is designed to slide up and into the bin to conserve space
- Compact size with adjustable legs allow ice maker to be installed in tight spaces such as beneath countertops
- Air flows into the front of the unit and out the rear, so it can be placed with other equipment on either side
Ice Maker with Bin, flake-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 29-1/16"W x 27-11/64"D x 39-33/64"H, 90 lb bin storage capacity, up to 329-lb approximately/24 hours, stainless steel finish, 6" bin legs, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice RF-0385A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||329 lbs|