Featuring a 30 pound storage bin and a production capacity of 95 pounds per day, this unit from Manitowoc is ideal for smaller venues like cafes, bars, and concessions stands. The undercounter design makes it a sleek machine that is energy and water efficient. Designed from high-quality stainless steel, it has an easy to access door that slides up and out of the way.
- 2.22-in. x 2.22-in. x 2.22-in. cube-style ice
- Up to 95 lbs. per 24 hour period
- 30-lb. ice storage capacity
- Air-cooled with front ventilation makes for efficient undercounter installation
- Self-contained condenser with removable, reusable airfilter
- Compact design for stand-alone or undercounter application
- AlphaSan® is molded into key internal components to slow the growth of mold and bacteria
- Stainless steel finish
- Uses CFC-free R-134A Refrigerant
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- 115V/60 Hz/1-ph., 5.2A, NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 19.69-in. W x 22.34-in. D x 36-in. H
- cCLus and CE listed; NSF and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Ice Maker with Bin, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 95-lb approximately/24 hours, 30-lb. ice storage capacity, stainless steel finish, dice size cubes, 6" adjustable legs, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice QM-45A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||49 lbs or less|
|24 Hr. Production||99 lbs or less|
|Also Known As||QM-45A|
Manitowoc Ice QM-45A Customer Reviews
"delivered on time, set up was easy and this unit is working great. won't know all the facts till the end of upcoming summer season."
"5 guys use it here at work to top off ice chests full of water, drinks, etc..., fortunitely we do not all come at the same time. It makes ice pretty fast. Empty it in the morning, that afternoon, there is enough to top your chest off again. About once every 2-3 years, we put a cleaning solution through it to keep it working good. Has been in service for 10 years running."
"great for my retirement home"