Despite its compact size, the Manitowoc QM-30A can produce up to 60 pounds of ice per day, making it a good choice for coffee shops, break rooms, or stadium boxes. The low-profile 36inch height allows this ice maker to slide underneath counters and the front-mounted air intake and exhaust allow this unit can be placed next to other objects, such as cabinets or walls. Important interior surfaces are molded in AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent, reducing bacteria and fungi growth. A one-piece polyethylene ice bin liner will not chip or break, leading to a long life.
- Low-profile 36-in. high design allows it to slide under counters
- 60-lbs. of ice production per day
- 30-lb. ice bin capacity
- Produces square, dice-style ice cubes that melt slower than regular cubes
- Air intake and exhaust mounted on the front, allowing the machine to be placed next to other objects
- Key interior surfaces are molded in AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to reduce bacteria and fungi growth
- One-piece polyethylene ice bin liner is designed for a long life
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant is CFC-Free
- Vertical evaporator increases efficiency and ice production
- Easily accessible, removable air filter keep machine running in greasy or dusty environments
- Ice bin door slides out of the way, making access to ice easier
- Durable stainless steel exterior is easily cleaned
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P flat, right-angle plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19.69-in. W x 22.34-in. D x 30-in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF Certified
Ice Maker with Bin, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 19-11/16"W x 22-11/32"D x 36"H, up to 60-lb approximately/24 hours, 30-lb. ice storage capacity, stainless steel finish, dice size cubes, 6" adjustable legs, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice QM-30A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||60 lbs|
|Also Known As||QM-30A|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Bin Capacity||30 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
Manitowoc Ice QM-30A Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Received machine, a lot smaller than I expected especially to make 60 lbs of ice. Got it installed, it flooded my kitchen, cant find the leak an..."
"Paid alot for unit. Warranty for home use is only one year versus 3 years for commercial use ( doesn't make much sense). Repair facility said t..."
"Received machine, a lot smaller than I expected especially to make 60 lbs of ice. Got it installed, it flooded my kitchen, cant find the leak and in 36 hours it made maybe 20 lbs of ice. Called manufacturer, got the run around, told to call tech and everything would go under warranty. However, they want me to pay for tech to come out. If there is something wrong with install, I could have to pay for not setting up right. They refuse to return or refund the item. NOT happy, as a small business owner this is a huge loss for us. Don't waste your time or money."
"Paid alot for unit. Warranty for home use is only one year versus 3 years for commercial use ( doesn't make much sense). Repair facility said to fix plugged capillary tube would cost 2/3 the cost of a new machine. Basically a disposable item that cost alot for a short life cycle. Contacted Manitowoc home office and they were no help. Will not buy another Manitowoc machine. Scottsman and others have better warranties."