Despite its compact size, the Manitowoc QM-30A can produce up to 60 pounds of ice per day, making it a good choice for coffee shops, break rooms, or stadium boxes. The low-profile 36inch height allows this ice maker to slide underneath counters and the front-mounted air intake and exhaust allow this unit can be placed next to other objects, such as cabinets or walls. Important interior surfaces are molded in AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent, reducing bacteria and fungi growth. A one-piece polyethylene ice bin liner will not chip or break, leading to a long life.
- Low-profile 36-in. high design allows it to slide under counters
- 60-lbs. of ice production per day
- 30-lb. ice bin capacity
- Produces square, dice-style ice cubes that melt slower than regular cubes
- Air intake and exhaust mounted on the front, allowing the machine to be placed next to other objects
- Key interior surfaces are molded in AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to reduce bacteria and fungi growth
- One-piece polyethylene ice bin liner is designed for a long life
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant is CFC-Free
- Vertical evaporator increases efficiency and ice production
- Easily accessible, removable air filter keep machine running in greasy or dusty environments
- Ice bin door slides out of the way, making access to ice easier
- Durable stainless steel exterior is easily cleaned
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P flat, right-angle plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19.69-in. W x 22.34-in. D x 30-in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF Certified
Ice Maker with Bin, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 19-11/16"W x 22-11/32"D x 36"H, up to 60-lb approximately/24 hours, 30-lb. ice storage capacity, stainless steel finish, dice size cubes, 6" adjustable legs, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice QM-30A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||60 lbs|
|Also Known As||QM-30A|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Bin Capacity||30 lbs|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
Manitowoc Ice QM-30A Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Paid alot for unit. Warranty for home use is only one year versus 3 years for commercial use ( doesn't make much sense). Repair facility said t..."
"Paid alot for unit. Warranty for home use is only one year versus 3 years for commercial use ( doesn't make much sense). Repair facility said to fix plugged capillary tube would cost 2/3 the cost of a new machine. Basically a disposable item that cost alot for a short life cycle. Contacted Manitowoc home office and they were no help. Will not buy another Manitowoc machine. Scottsman and others have better warranties."