The Manitowoc K-00451 LuminIce® II growth inhibitor fits inside the ice machine, saving exterior space. It slows microorganism growth by recirculating air over the UV light. The air rolls over it, acting on different particles in the air. Its UV light needs to be changed once a year. Chemicals do not need to be added or maintained. The Manitowoc K-00451 growth inhibitor is designed to work with a variety of ice machines.
- Recirculates air in the food zone
- Slows growth of bacteria, yeast, and other microorganisms
- Designed to fit on the inside of the unit to save exterior space
- Chemicals do not need to be added or maintained
- Replace UV light once a year
- Overall dimensions: 3.27 in. W x 2.55 in. D x 4.32 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
Compatible Ice Machines
- Indigo™ IB series
- QuietQube® i-1470C, i-1870C, and i-2170C
- 48-in. i-1406 and i-1800
Field Installed LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor Kit for Indigo IB Series, QuietQube i-1470C, i-1870C, i-2170C & 48" i-1406 & i-1800 models
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice K-00451 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Ice Maker Cleaner|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|