The Manitowoc K-00450 LuminIce® II growth inhibitor is designed to mount inside the ice machine. A UV light uses oxygen, nitrogen, and water vapor in the air to create photoplasma. This photoplasma reacts with microorganisms in the food zone, reducing the growth of bacteria and yeast. The UV light needs to be replaced once a year, and chemicals do not need to be added or maintained. The Manitowoc K-00450 growth inhibitor is made for the Indigo™ series i-300 to i-1200 ice machines and QuietQube® i-680C to i-1070C ice machines.
- Recirculates air inside the food zone over a UV light
- Reduces yeast and bacteria
- Mounts on the inside of the ice machine
- Made for Indigo series i-300 to i-1200 ice machines and QuietQube i-680C to i-1070C ice machines
- Does not require added chemicals
- Needs UV light replacement once a year
- Overall dimensions: 3.27 in. W x 2.55 in. D x 4.32 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
Field Installed LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor Kit for Indigo i-300 to i-1200, & QuietQube i-680C to i-1070C
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice K-00450 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Ice Maker Cleaner|