The Manitowoc JC-0895 ice machine compressor is designed to work with any Indigo Series 606 ice machines. This remote system includes a remote condenser and interconnecting refrigerant lines that are pre-charged with refrigerant. Because it is remotely installed, the unit lessens the amount of noise and heat produced by an ice machine. This also helps to optimize ice production. The Manitowoc JC-0895 ice machine compressor is air cooled and can operate in ambient temperatures of -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Air-cooled remote condensing unit
- Increases the production of the ice machine by removing hot air
- Lowers ambient air temperature and noise at the ice machine
- Designed to be used with the Indigo Series 606 ice machine
- Temperature range for operating must be between -20-120 degrees F
- Interconnecting refrigerant lines are included and are pre-charged with refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 HZ/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 28 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 34 OR 38 in. H (specify when ordering)
- UL and CE listed; AHRI certified
Condenser Unit, remote air-cooled, I-606 & I-850 series, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice JC-0895 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||JC-0895, BC0895, AC0895B, AC0695A, ARS0590|