The Manitowoc IYT-0500N Indigo NXT™ ice machine head has an easyTouch® digital display that shows the operational status, cleaning reminders, and more information. Diagnostics are run every 24 hours to help with preventive maintenance. Interior components are built with AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of harmful bacteria. The DuraTech® exterior coating over the stainless steel provides corrosion resistance and repels fingerprints and dirt.
The ice storage bin is sold separately from the Manitowoc IYT-0500N Indigo NXT cube ice maker. In a 24-hour cycle, as much as 585 pounds of ice are produced. This machine makes half-dice ice that is ideal for any kind of beverage and mixed drink. You can schedule ice production around time or ice volume. An acoustical sensing probe checks ice before it drops into a bin to ensure it is the correct thickness.
- Remote-cooled motor
- 585-lb. maximum ice production capacity
- Checking maintenance issues, programming ice dispersal, and other features is possible through the easyTouch display
- Feedback is provided by the diagnostics to help with preventive maintenance
- Daily ice production is programmable
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe uses sound to ensure ice is at the proper thickness before dispensing into the bin
- Foodzone is sealed for cooling and is accessible with the front-hinged door
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are removable for cleanup
- Distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan to slow microbial growth
- DuraTech clear coat on stainless steel exterior resists fingerprints and corrosion
- Cool temperatures are maintained by R410A refrigerant
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 13.7 A, 5.59 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.375 in. W x 1.125 in. D x 0.875 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
Unsure what kind of ice machine would work best in your establishment? Read the commercial ice machine buyers' guide for everything you need to know about ice makers.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 585 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (500 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-0500N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||585 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator; 5-yr Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|