The Manitowoc Ice IYF-0900A ice machine head has an air-cooled condensing unit and can make 901 pounds of ice daily. Producing half-dice ice, this unit can be used for dispensing and bagging applications. Ice thickness is measured by the sensing probe's sound waves, ensuring each cycle is consistent. On the touchscreen display, operators have access to various information and diagnostic feedback. Internal components in the Manitowoc Ice IYF-0900A ice machine head can be accessed through its hinged door. Some components are removable for cleanup, and integral components are made with an antimicrobial agent that slows bacteria growth.
- 901-lb. ice production capacity
- 710-lb. AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- Half-dice ice size: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Acoustical probe measures ice thickness to ensure consistency
- Ice production can be programmed to suit specific applications
- easyTouch® touchscreen display
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance and feedback
- Hinged, swing-out food zone door
- Removable curtain, distribution tube, water trough, and sensing probes
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial technology slows down bacteria growth
- DuraTech® exterior is corrosion resistant and hides smudges
- Air-cooled condenser
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Required ambient air temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- CE approved; California Low-lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- 12.2 A, 5.02 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
You can check out this buying guide for ice machines to learn more about these units.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 26-1/2"H, production capacity up to 901 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (710 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYF-0900A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet