The Manitowoc Ice IYF-0600N/JCF0900/D-970 Indigo NXT™ ice maker with bin can produce 642 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Operators can program ice production to best suit their operations; this can be done based on time of day or a desired volume. It makes half-cube ice, which is measured by an acoustical probe to ensure the batches are uniform. This form is great for a variety of applications, expect when drinks need to be sipped slowly. The touchscreen display has ice maker information that simplifies operation.
The bin can hold 882 pounds of half-cube ice. Since the bin is insulated, it will not let cold air escape easily, preventing ice from melting quickly. Made with grips in the sides and center, the door is convenient to open. Its self-latching design keeps it open when users are getting ice with the included 5.3-pound-capacity ice scoop.
The remote condensing unit with this Manitowoc Ice IYF-0600N/JCF0900/D-970 ice maker and bin should be installed separately and connected with refrigerant lines. Having the condenser and ice maker in separate location dissipates heat away from the machine head, lowering ambient air temperature around it. This also reduces noise production around the ice machine head. Since the refrigerant lines have quick-connect fittings, they are easy to install.
Ice Maker Details
- 642-lb. daily ice production capacity
- 565-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production capacity
- Half-cube ice size: 0.875 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.375 in.
- Acoustical ice sensing probe measures thickness with sound waves
- Programmable ice production can be based on operating time or volume
- easyTouch® display shows alerts, operating status, and asset information
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance with diagnostic feedback
- Hinged food zone door swings out to provide access to internal parts
- Removable curtain, distribution tube, water trough, and sensing probes
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent is built into select components to resist bacteria
- Stainless steel exterior has a clear coating called DuraTech™ to resist corrosion and fingerprints
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- 11,800 average BTU; 13,700 peak BTU
- Required ambient air temperature: 40-119 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- CE approved; California Low-Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
- Designed to lower ambient air temperature around ice machine head by dissipating heat in a separate location
- Pre-charged refrigerant lines connect unit to ice maker
- Quick-connect fittings simplify installation
- Required ambient temperature: -20 to 120 degrees F
- Maximum line length: 100 ft.
- CE approved; cULus listed; AHRI certified
Ice Bin Details
- 882-lb. application capacity
- 29.7-cu.-ft. AHRI-certified capacity
- 5.3-lb.-capacity ice scoop
- Scoop has knuckle and thumb guards to prevent contamination by eliminating contact between hands and ice
- Insulation keeps cold air inside to reduce melting
- Side door grips provide convenience when opening
- Self-latching door stays open when necessary
- Blue polyurethane bin liner resists scuffs
- DuraTech clear coat protects the exterior from the appearance of fingerprints
- AHRI and NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Ice Maker
- 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- 11.7 A, 5.76 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 29.16 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 38 in. H
- 1 A
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice Bin
- 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 50 in. H
This ice makers explainer has additional information on ice machine heads, condensing units, and bins.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker with Ice Bin, cube-style, air-cooled, remote condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 642 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (565 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, CE; Ice Bin: 48"W x 34"D, 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 882 lb ice storage capacity (29.7 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF; Bin Adapter: for 30" Indigo, Indigo NXT, RFF, RNF, ice machine on a 48" B or D-970 bin; Remote Condensing Unit: Vertical Discharge, air-cooled, IF-0600N & IF-0900N series, AHRI, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYF0600N/JCF0900/D970 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity (lb)||882|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||550-899 lb|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor; 5-year Evaporator|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 52|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Access||Lift Up Door|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||642|
|Bin Capacity Range (lbs)||200 - 1229|