The Manitowoc IY-2176C QuietQube® ice machine head can produce 1,691 to 1,951 pounds of ice within 24 hours. Thickness of the ice is measured by an acoustical probe, ensuring all dropped ice is the ideal size. A built-in antimicrobial agent slows bacteria growth in the components between cleanings. Preventive diagnostics run every 24 hours to ensure the unit is working properly. Once discovered, issues are displayed on the EasyRead control panel. The Manitowoc IY-2176C ice machine head is cooled by a CVD condensing unit.
- 1,951-lb. ice production capacity
- 1,691-lb. AHRI-certified production capacity
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance diagnostics
- Ice thickness is determined by an acoustical probe
- EasyRead control panel displays operating status and cleaning reminders
- Time or volume can be used to determine how much ice is produced
- Bacteria growth is slowed by an antimicrobial agent
- Corrosion-resistant DuraTech exterior coating
- Uses a CVD condensing unit and is not compatible with any other brand
- Ice bin sold separately
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: 35-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range for operation: 35-90 degrees F
- 30,000-35,000 BTU
- 1.1 A, 4.62 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Read the ice machine buyers' guide for in-depth information on ice makers.
Indigo NXT™ QuietQube Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2 production capacity up to 1811 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1600 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, CVD Technology, NSF, cULus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYF2100C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1811|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator Parts & Labor|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39|
|Recommended Bins||D-970, F-700, F-1300, F-1325, F-1650, FC-1350|
|Production Range (per day)||1500-2099 lb|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Special Features||DuraTech™ Exterior|
|Cold Water (in)||3/8|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||1/2|