The Manitowoc IY-1894N 261 Indigo™ ice machine head produces 1,445 to 1,810 pounds of ice in 24 hours, depending on the ambient and water temperatures. Half cube ice can be used for virtually any application. An acoustical ice sensing probe ensures ice thickness is correct before it falls off the evaporator plate. Production can be set based on a timer or bin volume. Components that come in contact with water and ice have AlphaSan® antimicrobial built in to prevent bacteria growth between cleanings.
Self-diagnostics run for 24 hours to monitor issues within the machine, and the EasyRead display shows operating status, cleaning reminders and other information. Many parts in the foodzone are removable to simplify cleaning, and the door swings out for accessibility. The Manitowoc IY-1894N 261 ice machine head has a DuraTech™ corrosion-resistant exterior.
- Part of the Indigo series
- 1,445-1,810-lb. ice production
- Makes half cube ice
- Remote cooled motor
- Diagnostics run 24 hrs. for preventive maintenance
- Acoustical ice sensing probe checks thickness of ice before it drops
- EasyRead display shows the operating status, cleaning reminders, and information
- Ice production is changeable by volume or timer
- Foodzone door swings open for simplified cleaning
- Removable parts streamline cleanup
- Major components are built with AlphaSan antimicrobial agent to slow bacteria growth
- DuraTech exterior hides dirt and fingerprints
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Ambient temperature range: 35-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range: 35-90 degrees F
- 30,000-35,000 BTU
- 23.4 A, 5.06 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; California Low Lead qualified; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and NSF certified
Check out our ice machine buyers' guide for more information on ice makers.
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 48"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1810 lb at 70°/50° (1445 AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, 208-230v/60/1ph, CONDENSER MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1894N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1810 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|