The Manitowoc IY-1894N Indigo™ ice machine head can produce 1,810 pounds of ice within 24 hours in ideal conditions. Before ice is dropped into a bin, an acoustical probe ensures it is the ideal thickness. Production can be adjusted based on ice volume or time of day. The machine’s operating status is displayed on the EasyRead control panel, and 24-hour diagnostics keep the operator up to date on the status of the machine. The Manitowoc IY-1894N ice machine head has an antimicrobial agent built into major components, slowing bacteria growth between cleanings.
- 1,810-lb. ice production capacity
- 1,445-lb. AHRI-certified production capacity
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance diagnostics
- Acoustical probe measures ice thickness
- Operating status and cleaning reminders are displayed on the EasyRead control panel
- Programmable ice production can be set on a timer or by volume
- Antimicrobial agent slows bacteria growth
- Corrosion-resistant DuraTech coating on the exterior
- Air-cooled motor
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Part of the Indigo series
- Ice bin is sold separately
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: 35-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range for operation: 35-90 degrees F
- 30,000-35,000 BTU
- 23.4 A, 5.06 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and NSF certified
Find out more about ice makers in our ice machine buyers' guide.
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 48"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1810 lb at 70°/50° (1445 AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1894N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1810 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator and compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||1500-2099 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|