The Manitowoc IY-1874C 161 QuietQube® ice machine head can produce 1,470 to 1,810 pounds of ice, depending on the ambient temperature and incoming water temperature. An acoustical ice probe ensures ice is thick enough to dispense before it falls off the evaporator plate. Ice production can be adjusted by time or volume, and, to keep up with the machine, 24-hour preventive diagnostics run constantly and show issues on the EasyRead display. The Manitowoc IY-1874C 161 ice machine head has a DuraTech exterior that resists corrosion.
- 1,810-lb. daily ice production capacity
- 1,470-lb. daily AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance diagnostics
- Acoustical ice sensing probe monitors ice thickness
- Illuminated EasyRead display provides information on the operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information
- Ice can be programmed by time or volume
- Foodzone has removable parts to facilitate cleanup
- Certain components are built with AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to slow bacteria growth
- DuraTech exterior construction has a stainless finish that eliminates the appearance of dirt and fingerprints
- Ambient temperature range: 35-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range: 35-90 degrees F
- ICVD-1895 remote condensing unit is sold separately
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 1.1 A, 4.81 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; NSF, AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
For other information on commercial ice machines, take a look at the ice machine buyers' guide.
QuietQube Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1810 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1470 lb AHRI certified at 90°70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, CVD Technology, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1874C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1810 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Remote Compressor|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator and compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||1500-2099 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|