The Manitowoc IY-1805W cube ice machine head produces as much as 1,790 pounds of ice every 24 hours. The half-cube ice is perfect for soft drinks in any food service application. An acoustical ice sensing probe checks the ice's thickness before it drops from the evaporator into the bin, ensuring consistent ice size. Storage bins for this machine are sold separately. You can easily program how much ice is produced by timer, ice volume, or bin level control, which is sold separately.
Diagnostics run daily to provide preventative maintenance and feedback on the machine's operating status. A blue illuminated EasyRead display informs you about the operating status and cleaning reminders. The foodzone is easy to keep clean since the hinged door easily swings out so you can reach interior components. The water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are easily removable for cleaning. Certain components in the Manitowoc IY-1805W cube ice machine head are built with antimicrobial AlphaSan® to help slow harmful bacteria growth.
- Produces as much as 1,790 lbs. of ice every cycle
- Water-cooled unit
- Half-dice cubes are perfect for soft drinks
- Diagnostics provide 24-hour feedback on operating status of machine
- Acoustical ice sensing probe checks the ice to ensure it is the correct thickness before the evaporator drops it
- EasyRead display informs you of the operating status and cleaning reminders through a blue illuminated display
- Easily program the ice production based on time, volume, or the bin level (with a separately sold bin level control)
- Foodzone is easily cleanable since the hinged front door swings out
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Certain components are built with AlphaSan® antimicrobial to help slow harmful bacterial growth
- DuraTech™ exterior is corrosion resistant stainless steel that repels fingerprints and dirt
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 30,000 BTU
- 208-230/60 Hz/1 ph, 22.4 A, 3.92 kW
- Ice Cube Dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 44 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; California Low Lead, NSF, and AHRI certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, up to 1790-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech™ exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half dice size cubes, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1805W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1790 lbs|
|Also Known As||SY1805W, QY1805W, JY1805W, BY1805W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|