The QuietQube® ice maker provides quiet operation when paired with a Manitowoc remote condensing unit, which is required for the operation of this unit. The cuber's cabinet is constructed with DuraTech™ aluminum exterior with a stainless, corrosion-resistant finish. Continuous diagnostics provide the operator with maintenance feedback and cleaning requirements. The ice maker can be programmed to produce ice for a certain period of time or until it has produced a specific volume.
- Replaces RF-2300A453
- Requires remote condensing unit and bin (sold separately)
- Produces up to 1,425-lbs. of ice in 24-hr.
- Half-dice style ice measures 3/8-in. W x 1-1/8 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- Continuous diagnostics provide feedback as soon as maintenance or cleaning is required
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses sound waves to measure for proper ice thickness
- Blue EasyRead Display shows operating status, water and electricity usage, and cleaning reminders
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial in key internal components
- Production is programmable by time of day or ice volume
- DuraTech™ aluminum exterior
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1.1 A, plug and cord not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 25-in. H
- California Low Lead Qualified; cULus and CE Listed; NSF, ANSI, AHRI, ISO 9001:2000, and ENERGY STAR Certified
Easy to Clean
- DuraTech™ stainless aluminum exterior is coated with a corrosion- and fingerprint-resistant finish
- Water trough, distribution tube, sensing probes, and splash shield are removable for convenient cleaning
- Select internal components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to resist the growth of bacteria and mold
QuietQube Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, remote condenser, up to 1425-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half-dice size cubes, CVD Technology, 115v/60/1ph, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1474C-161 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1425 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Style||Half Cube|