The IY-1406A half-dice ice maker from Manitowoc provides continuous diagnostic feedback that alerts users to the machine's operating status and signals when it's time for maintenance and cleaning. The machine's DuraTech™ clear-coated stainless finish makes the exterior of the machine easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. This commercial ice maker is capable of producing up to 1,659 pounds of ice per 24 hours.
- Part of the Manitowoc Indigo® Series
- Produces half-dice ice that measures 3/8-in. x 1-1/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Produces up to 1,659-lb. of ice in 24-hr. at 70 degree F air and 50 degree F water
- Produces up to 1,308-lb. of ice in 24-hr. at 90 degree F air and 70 degree F water
- Indigo® technology provides constant diagnostic information to inform users when maintenance is needed
- Blue illuminated EasyRead™ display is clear and easy to read
- Front door swings out on a hinge for easy access for cleaning
- Sensing probes, water-trough, distribution tube, and curtain are all removable for deep cleaning
- Select food zone components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial to slow the growth of harmful microorganisms
- Acoustical ice sensing probe measures the thickness of the ice and remains reliable even in areas with high concentrations of minerals in the water
- DuraTech™ exterior resists fingerprints and is easy to wipe clean
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 26-1/2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24-1/2"D x 26-1/2"H, up to 1659-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech™ exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1406A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1659 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|