The Manitowoc IY-1406W 261 Indigo™ Series cube ice machine head uses a water-cooled condensing unit ice production. You can easily customize when you want to produce ice based on ice volume or the time of day. This unit produces half-dice ice that measures 3⁄8 of an inch by 11⁄8 inches by 7⁄8 of an inch. Ice is checked by an acoustical ice sensing probe to make sure it reaches its correct thickness before it is released to the ice bin. The storage bin for ice is sold separately.
The stainless steel exterior of the machine is made with a DuraTech™ clear coat that helps protect against corrosion and keeps fingerprints and dirt off the unit. On some interior components, there is an AlphaSan® agent that slow the growth of harmful bacteria between each cleaning. You can easily clean the food zone since the front door swings out. Keeping up with how your machine is running is simple since diagnostics are ran daily to help with preventive maintenance. The EasyRead blue-illuminated display provides you with information on the operating status, cleaning reminders, and other information to keep up with your Manitowoc IY-1406W 261 Indigo™ Series cube ice machine head.
- Produces up to 1,643 lbs. of ice daily
- Half-dice ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Customizable ice production can be set by volume, time of day, or bin level (with additional purchase of bin level accessory)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe determines if the ice has reached correct thickness
- Water-cooled condensing unit
- Ice storage bin is sold separately
- Technical and operational information is shown through a blue-illuminated EasyRead display
- Data is gathered from the ice maker to generate intelligent diagnostic feedback
- Hinged front door swings out for access to the food zone for cleaning
- Distribution tube, curtain, water trough, and sensing probes can be removed for cleaning
- Select components are treated with AlphaSan antimicrobial for additional resistance to mold, slime, and bacteria between cleanings
- DuraTech clear coat on the stainless steel surface of unit reduces corrosion and resists dirt
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 23,500 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.75 kW, 14.3 A
- Dimensions 48-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 29-1/2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; cULus and CE listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1643 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1357 lb AHRI certified at 90°70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1406W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1643 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SY1405W, SY-1405W, IY-1405W, QY1305, JY1305W, BY1305W, GY1305W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|