The Manitowoc IY-1106A-261/B-570 half cube ice machine with a storage bin is constructed from heavy duty stainless steel that resists corrosion and minor damages. The stainless finish resists fingerprints and dirt. The machine's foodzone is easily accessible with the hinged front door so you can clean it. Other components like a water trough, distribution tube, sensing probe, and curtain are easily removable for cleaning. An antimicrobial agent called AlphaSan® is built into some internal components to limit bacteria growth between cleanings.
This ice machine produces up to 1,200 pounds of ice every day. An ice sensing probe ensures the ice is the correct thickness before it drops into the storage bin. This bin holds up to 430 pounds of ice at a time. An ice scoop has a holder is built into the bin to keep ice sanitary. The door to the bin is built with foam insulation to retain cold air, and a rubber lining on the opening keeps it quiet when you shut the door. To make scooping easier, the door locks into place when it is opened.
Keeping up with your machine's operating system is easier than ever with the EasyRead display; this feature also provides cleaning reminders and information about assets. The Manitowoc IY-1106A-261/B-570 half cube ice machine's ice production can be controlled with an On/Off timer or ice volume setting. R-404A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures.
- Produces up to 1,200 lbs. of ice per day
- Machine provides diagnostic feedback that makes preventive maintenance simple
- Ice sensing probe ensures ice is the correct thickness before it drops into bin
- Blue-illuminated, EasyRead display communicates information about your machine's operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information
- Production of ice can be programmed by an on/off timer or ice volume
- Foodzone is easily accessible for cleaning with the hinged front door
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes easily remove for cleaning
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent is built into internal components to slow bacteria growth between cleanings
- DuraTech™ exterior is a corrosion-resistant stainless finish that repels fingerprints and dirt
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Up to 18,600 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13 A, 5.01 kW
- Ice Dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 791⁄2 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; AHRI, California Low Lead, NSF, and Energy Star certified
- Holds up to 430 lbs. of ice at a time
- Ice scoop holder provides more sanitation since the scoop is kept out of the ice
- Cold air is retained since the door has foamed insulation
- Durometer rubber trim makes closing the door more quiet
- Latch to keeps door open while you scoop ice
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, up to 1200-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech™ exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, ice bin with top- hinged front-opening door, approximately 430 lb ice storage capacity
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1106A-B-570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range||1150-1499 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|