The Manitowoc IY-1106A-261/B-970 half cube ice maker with storage bin produces up to 1,200 pounds of ice daily. You can choose how much ice your machine produces with an On/Off timer or with an ice volume setting. A sensing probe checks ice to make sure it is the correct thickness before it drops into the storage bin. The bin can hold up to 710 pounds of ice at a time.
Diagnostics run every 24 hours to provide you with important feedback so you can provide preventive maintenance as needed. An EasyRead display also provides you with information about the operating status of your machine, alerts you of cleaning reminders, and provides asset information. Internal components are built with antimicrobial agent to limit how much bacteria grows between cleanings.
The curtain, sensing probe, water trough, and distribution tube are all easily removable for cleaning. The hinged front door makes accessing the foodzone of the Manitowoc IY-1106A-261/B-970 half cube ice maker with storage bin simple. The door comes with insulation in it to help retain cold air. A rubber trim around the opening makes closing the door quieter. To make scooping easier, the door latches into place.
- Produces up to 1,200 lbs. of ice per day
- Diagnostics run to provide you with feedback to help you with preventive maintenance
- Ice sensing probe ensures ice is the correct thickness before it drops into the storage bin
- EasyRead display communicates information about your machine's operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information
- Production of ice can be programmed by an On/Off timer or by ice volume
- Hinged front door makes accessing the foodzone easier for cleaning
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes easily remove for cleaning
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent is built into internal components to slow bacteria growth between cleanings
- DuraTech™ exterior is a corrosion resistant stainless finish that resists fingerprints and dirt
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Up to 18,600 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13 A, 5.01 kW
- Ice Dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 791⁄2 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; AHRI, California Low Lead, NSF, and Energy Star certified
- Holds up to 710 lbs. of ice at once
- Ice scoop is kept out of ice with the build-in holder
- Cold air is retained by the door's foam insulation
- Durometer rubber trim makes closing the door quieter
- Door latches to keep it open while you scoop ice
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, up to 1200-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech™ exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, with ice bin: top-hinged front-opening door & 710-lb ice storage capacity
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1106A/B970 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Capacity Range||680-879 lb|
|Production Range||1150-1499 lb|