Manitowoc's IY-1106 A cube ice machine head produces up to 1,200 pounds of ice per 24-hour period. The air-cooled unit features a clear-coated, stainless steel DuraTech™ exterior, which resists corrosion and fingerprints. It also features an EasyRead display that gives an operating status, cleaning reminders and asset information with blue illumination. Its diagnostics give 24 hour maintenance and diagnostic feedback to prevent potential trouble.
- Produces 1,200 lbs. of ice per 24-hour period
- Designed to reduce energy consumption and improve ice production over earlier versions
- EasyRead display communicates operating status and cleaning reminders
- Programmable ice production by on and off time or ice volume can help save energy
- Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain and sensing probes for fast cleaning
- DuraTech™ exterior prevents corrosion and resists fingerprints
- Uses R-404A, CFC-free refrigerant
- Averages 16,250 BTUs per hour
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 1.1 A
- Overall dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 29-1/2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 1200-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-1106A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet