The Manitowoc Ice IY-0906A-263 Indigo™ ice machine head makes half-dice ice cubes, perfect for soft drinks and blended drinks. The unit can provide 901 pounds of ice in 24 hours, and this amount can be programmed to best suit specific operations. Before ice is dropped into a bin, its thickness is measured by a sensing probe to check for consistency. On the EasyRead display, the operating status, asset information, and cleaning reminders can be shown. Cleaning the Manitowoc Ice IY-0906A-263 ice machine head is simple since the foodzone is accessible through a hinged, swing-out door. Some of the components are removable to further facilitate cleanup.
- Air-cooled condenser
- 901-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Makes half-cube ice
- EasyRead display shows operation status, provides asset information, and reminds the user when cleaning is needed
- Programmable ice production enables the operator to set daily output based on volume or time
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness to monitor consistency
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance with diagnostic feedback
- Front door is hinged and swings out for foodzone access
- Removable distribution tube, curtain, water trough, and sensing probe
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent is built into some of the components
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Required ambient air temperature: 35-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 35-90 degrees F
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 12,700-14,800 BTU
- 9.7 A, 5.02 kW
- 230 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
You can find out more about ice maker features in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 26-1/2"H, production capacity up to 901 lb.24 hours at 70°/50° (710 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 208-230v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0906A-263 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet