The Manitowoc IY-0696N Indigo™ series ice cube machine head has a remote-cooled motor and needs the JC-0895 remote compressor in order to work. Its DuraTech™ exterior protects against corrosion, and its stainless steel finish resists dirt and fingerprint stains. Using R404A refrigerant, it can make 642 pounds of half-dice ice a day and can be programmed depending on the time of day or volume. The EasyRead display shows the conditions of the unit, and intelligent diagnostics monitor operations and provide preventative maintenance every 24 hours.
The food zone corners are rounded so debris does not get trapped, and the front-facing evaporator is highly accessible. The distribution tube, water trough, curtain, and sensing probes can all be removed for cleaning. An ice-sensing probe sends sound waves through the Manitowoc IY-0696N Indigo ice cube machine head’s ice to ensure proper thickness and consistency.
- Part of the Indigo series
- 642-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 565-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Makes half-dice ice
- DuraTech exterior protects against corrosion
- Stainless steel finish resists fingerprint marks and dirt
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe sends sound waves through the ice to ensure proper thickness
- Intelligent diagnostics monitor operations and provide 24-hour preventive maintenance
- EasyRead display informs the user about operating conditions
- Ice production can be programmed depending on time of day or volume
- Remote-cooled motor
- JC-0895 remote compressor and ice bin sold separately
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Required ambient temperature: 35-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 35-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- 11,800-13,700 BTU
- 11.7 A
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF, AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and ENERGY STAR certified
Easy to Clean
- Front-facing evaporator can be accessed with little effort
- Rounded food zone corners facilitate cleaning
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are removeable
- Snap-fit water pump and probe support service
Visit our commercial ice makers guide to learn more about these units.
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 642 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (565 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0696N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet