This Manitowoc Indigo™ Series ice maker uses a remote-cooled system and requires a separate condenser to function. Remote-cooled ice makers are typically used in places that experience high ambient temperatures or want to keep noise in the ice dispensing area to a minimum. Ensure your venue has space for a condenser before purchasing this ice maker.
- Replaces SY-0694N
- Produces half-dice style ice: 3/8-in. W x 1-1/3 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- Up to 642-lbs. of ice production per day
- 5% improvement in ambient ice production and a 10% reduction in energy usage compared to previous models
- Diagnostic feedback is provided by an internal system and communicated through the EasyRead display
- Ice production can be programmed to start and stop based on time of day or volume (bin level requires separate attachment)
- Acoustical probe emits sound waves and monitors the pitch of ice on the condenser plate until it has reached the correct thickness
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial components inhibit the growth of biofilm slime within the foodzone
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easily removed for cleaning the foodzone
- 208 - 230 V/60 Hz/1-ph, plug/cord not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- California Low Lead Qualified; cULus and CE Listed; AHRI, NSF, ISO 9001:2008, and ENERGY STAR Certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 642 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (565 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0696N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||642 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SY0694N, SY-0694N, 399-IY0694B261, IY-0694N, IY-0696N, SY0694N, QY0694N, JY0694N, BY0694N, GY0694N, EY0694N, CY0694N|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Remote Compressor|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|