The Manitowoc IY-0606W Indigo Series cube ice machine head makes half-dice ice cubes that measure 3⁄8 of an inch by 11⁄8 inches by 7⁄8 of an inch. Up to 642 pounds of ice is made over a 24-hour cycle. You can choose when the ice is produced by the time of the day or by the ice volume. If you purchase a bin level accessory, you could also produce ice based on the bin level. An acoustical ice sensing probe checks the thickness of the ice to ensure it is correct before it drops.
An EasyRead blue-illuminated display provides you with information on the operating status, cleaning reminders, and more to keep up with maintenance on your machine. Diagnostics run every 24 hours to help with preventive maintenance to catch problems early. Some interior components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to help slow the growth of harmful bacteria between each cleaning. The exterior of the Manitowoc IY-0606W Indigo Series cube ice machine head is constructed from stainless steel for durability and has a DuraTech™ clear coat that provides superior corrosion resistance and repel fingerprints and dirt.
- Half-dice ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Produces up to 642 lbs. of ice every 24 hours
- Controllable ice production can be set based on time of day or ice volume (bin level can be set with the purchase of bin level accessory)
- Ice is checked for the correct thickness by the acoustical ice sensing probe before it is dropped
- Self-contained, water-cooled condensing unit
- EasyRead display is illuminated by a blue backlight to give information on the asset information, operation status, and cleaning schedules
- 24-hour preventive maintenance is provided with diagnostics that are run for feedback
- Front door is hinged so accessing the food zone is easier for cleaning
- AlphaSan slows down the microbial growth on the distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube
- Stainless steel exterior with DuraTech clear coat that resists corrosion and fingerprints
- Ice bin sold separately
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.7 A, 4.45 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 211⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE and cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 700 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (580 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0606W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||700 lbs|
|Also Known As||IY0605W, SY0605W, QY0605W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|