This Indigo™ Series combination head and bin ice maker from Manitowoc Ice is the replacement to the SY0424AB420 by incorporating an EasyRead Display and an acoustical ice sensing probe. The EasyRead display has simple controls to make adjusting the settings, production levels, and other features on this ice maker clear and simple. This ice maker produces 485 pounds of half-dice style ice daily and the included bin holds 310 pounds.
- Replaces SY0424AB420
- Half-dice style ice - 3/8-in. W x 1-1/8 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 485-lbs. of ice produced daily
- Bin holds 310-lbs. of ice
- EasyRead Display is illuminated by a blue backlight and gives information of operation status, cleaning reminders, and asset information
- Intelligent diagnostic provide 24-hr. preventative maintenance and troubleshooting information
- Production is set by on/off time, ice volume, and bin level (with optional attachment)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe detects the thickness of ice by emitting a sound wave and will only dispense into the bin once the proper thickness has been reached
- Foodzone is sealed for more efficient cooling and is easily cleaned with removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to help slow down microbial growth
- DuraTech™ clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 14.2 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
Clear Communication, Exportable Data, Ice Assurance
- The EasyRead Display is designed to communicate clearly what settings you are adjusting and the controls are simple to operate
- Ice Connect™ - Data can be exported via USB or ethernet connection. This lets production rates to be monitored and adjusted for more efficient operation
- Ice Assurance - uses the new acoustical ice sensing probe detects the thickness of ice by using sound to "hear" the resonance before dispensing it into the bin. This ensures that all ice on the sheet is at the proper thickness.
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 485-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half-dice size cubes (not stackable), 115v/60/1ph with Ice Bin with top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 310-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, stainless steel exterior
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY0524A161B420 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Also Known As||399-SY0424AB420, SY-0424AB420, IY-0524AB420|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Style||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|